- Anne Fenley, Chairperson · term expires 12/31/18
- Nancy Booz, Vice-Chairperson · term expires 12/31/19
- Dave Nyman , Secretary · term expires 12/31/18
- Thomas Aristide · term expires 12/31/17
- William Barnish · term expires 12/31/17
- Jim Weikel · term expires 12/31/20
- Blaze Youngers · term expires 12/31/20
The Planning Commission helps manage development in East Rockhill Township. The commission reviews subdivisions and land development plans, then makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors. Members are appointed by the Board to 4-year terms.
- David Chlebda, Chairperson · term expires 12/31/19
- David Watt, Vice-Chairperson · term expires 12/31/18
- Kathleen Hart · term expires 12/31/17
- Greg Lippincott , Alternate
- John Fenley, Alternate
The Board is a quasi-judicial body. They hear applications regarding appeals of the Zoning Officer's determination and interpretations of the Ordinance. They may grant relief from the provisions of the Zoning Ordinance based on compliance with established hardship guidelines, state law, and case law. Members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to 3-year terms.
- Dianne Blodgett, Chairperson · term expires 12/31/19
- Stefanie Brzezicki · term expires 12/31/17
- Anne Fenley · term expires 12/31/20
- Patricia Marlin · term expires 12/31/21
- David Stevens · term expires 12/31/19
- Roseann Valone · term expires 12/31/18
- William Wilson, III · term expires 12/31/20
The Park and Recreation Board manages the implementation of the comprehensive Open Space Plan. They also participate in planning and implementing fundraisers for park programs. The Board of Supervisors appoints 7 voting members and one non-voting member.
- John R. Cressman, East Rockhill Township Representative
- David R. Nyman, Alternate
- David R. Nyman , East Rockhill Township Representative
- James C. Nietupski, Alternate
Joint Board of Appeals
- John Fenley · term expires 12/31/17
- James Kopchak · term expires 12/31/17
- Christopher Sipes · term expires 12/31/17
Under the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code (UCC), municipalities administering the code are required to establish a board of appeals to conduct hearings and decide appeals based on the Building Code Official’s interpretation of the UCC. East Rockhill Township, West Rockhill Township, Dublin Borough and Silverdale Borough maek up the Joint Board of Appeals composed of appointments from each municipality. Hearings are scheduled as needed within 60 days of receipt of an appeal.
- Karen Chellew, Chairpserson · term expires 12/31/19
- Tracy McGinty, Vice-Chairperson · term expires 12/31/21
- Vacancy · term expires 12/31/17
Article IX of the Second Class Township Code provides for the election of a 3-member Board of Auditors to “audit, settle, and adjust” the accounts of the township and determine the wages of any Supervisors serving as employees of the Township. However, the Code also permits the Township Board of Supervisors to contract with a certified public accountant to audit the accounts of the township in lieu of the Board of Auditors. East Rockhill Township appointed Dunlap and Associates, P.C., to conduct the annual audit and prepare the financial statements.
- Anne Fenley
The Vacancy Board consists of the Board of Supervisors and one elector of the township who is appointed by the Board of Supervisors at the annual Organization Meeting and serves as Chair or that meeting. If the Board of Supervisors is unable to fill a vacancy on the Board of Supervisors or for other elected position, the Vacancy Board has 15 days to do so.