Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) manages 8,699 acres of parks in Bucks County and they are looking for your input on what improvements you would like to see.
Take the time to visit, www.PennsParksForAll.com and complete the survey. Responses range from 'strongly agree' to 'strongly disagree' and at the end there is a box for open-ended responses on what the park could improve.
Bucks County Parks:
- Delaware Canal State Park - 830 acres
- Neshaminy State Park - 330 acres
- Nockamixon State Park - 5,283 acres
- Ralph Stover State Park - 45 acres
- Tyler State Park - 1,711 acres
- Washington Crossing Historic Park - 500 acres